11th Annual Atlanta Trauma Symposium
The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, 3391 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia, 30326, United States
16 April 2020 - 18 April 2020Summary
The Atlanta Trauma Symposium provides orthopaedic surgeons and other healthcare professionals strategies for fracture management.Overview
COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Atlanta Trauma Symposium is designed for orthopaedic surgeons to enhance surgeon competency and provide strategies for fracture management. A distinguished faculty will present the latest concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma using didactic lectures, case presentations, and hands-on workshops.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes orthopaedic trauma and fracture care.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply the most current techniques in fracture care
- Appraise the updated indications for fracture treatment selection
- Identify the complexity of fracture so as to make the best referral decisions
- Analyze how healthcare reform may impact physician practice in orthopaedic trauma
- Employ different treatment options based on expert opinion
ACCREDITATION: FORE designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physical Therapists: Credits PendingMore Information »