2nd World Congress on Maternal Fetal Neonatal Medicine
Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, Greater London, SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
04 April 2019 - 06 April 2019Summary
After a successful first congress with over 1,200 participants, the 2nd World Congress on Maternal Fetal Neonatal Medicine (WorldMFNM) will be held in London on 2019.Overview
Reasons why to attend:
1. Keen Insight on the latest trends and Innovational developments:
World MFNM Congress was created to establish a congress focused on being a center for knowledge on the latest developments in the field and areas of renewed interest, on inequities of provision of care, epidemiological differences around the world and on the most challenging advances in sensitive areas. It will be also a forum for discussion on best practices related to important issues such as prematurity, non communicable diseases and environmental toxicological effects on reproduction and pregnancy
2. Learn more on the periconceptional period as far as nutrition and lifestyle are concerned:
Particular emphasis will be given to the periconceptional period as far as nutrition and lifestyle are concerned. A critical appraisal of the concept of randomized trial in pregnancy looking at fetal neonatal outcomes and of personalized/individualized care in maternal infant medicine.
3. Network with leading experts from around the world on controversial developments:
The 2nd World Congress on Maternal Fetal Neonatal Medicine will bring together the leading experts in the field who will be discussing the latest and most controversial developments in this exciting area of medicine.
4. Know more about the dramatic environmental challenges and astonishing advances for a healthy life course
5. Experience the beautiful city of London!More Information »