8th Aggregate Spend and Sunshine Act Conference 2017
Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square, 1800 Market Street , Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States
15 June 2017 - 16 June 2017Summary
Unlock the value of transparent and efficient data reporting to improve the operation of your organization.Overview
The Physician Payments Sunshine Act is intended to advance the life sciences industry’s standard of transparency, yet the ambiguity of current regulatory principles continues to puzzle compliance and reporting professionals, leaving them with more questions than solutions. In addition to these monitoring issues, the actual collection of aggregate data is extremely taxing for departments across organizations, which complicate even the most effortless tasks.
For nearly a decade, the Aggregate Spend and Sunshine Act Conference has proven to be the industry’s leading educational event where compliance and reporting professionals convene to discuss past submissions and upcoming changes in order to better prepare for the future. Through interactive discussions and expert presentations, this advanced conference will provide you with the tools needed to leverage your data analytics and elevate your daily operations.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
1. Uncover ways to optimize your organization’s daily operations using aggregate spend data required by the Sunshine Act
2. Comply with new CMS documentation guidelines surrounding aggregate spend reporting
3. Learn how to effectively communicate with HCPs across national and global data reporting landscapes
4. Consider frameworks for conducting internal audits designed to measure success
5. Discuss best practices for leveraging your data analytics to assess compliance riskMore Information »