Atlas and Som: A Case by Case Tutorial on Neuroradiology and Head and Neck
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
15 February 2018 - 17 February 2018Summary
This course will provide an opportunity for registrants to analyze cases involving the brain, spine, and head and neck with two of the world’s most renowned experts and leading educators in these fieldsOverview
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Know the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of diseases of the central nervous system and the head and neck.
2. Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
3. Improve the imaging skills of the course participants.
4. Integrate the imagining techniques presented into clinical practice.
5. Implement current techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose disorders of the brain and spine in adults and children.
1. Board certified general radiologists and trainees interested in neuroradiology and head and neck imaging.
3. Radiology residents and fellows in training.
4. Practicing physicians in general neurology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, and related clinical subspecialities who desire to familiarize and themselves with the current role of imaging in patient evaluation.
5. Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the brain, spine, and head and neck.More Information »