Bacteriophage Therapy Summit
Boston Marriott Cambridge, 50 Broadway, Cambridge, 02142, United States
26 March 2019 - 27 March 2019Summary
Discover, Translate and Accelerate Bacteriophage Research into Targeted Therapeutics with Clinically Significant Results.Overview
Welcome to the 1st Bacteriophage Therapy Summit
The Only Industry-Focussed Forum Dedicated to Facilitating the Discovery, Translation and Acceleration of Bacteriophage Research into Targeted Therapeutics with Clinically Significant Results
With increased demand for solutions against antimicrobial resistance, phage therapy has re-emerged as a viable option to help tackle this global public health problem.
A deepened understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of action has facilitated phage therapy product development. However, significant challenges remain in navigating an untested regulatory pathway, formulating phage therapies that ensure clinical efficacy, and implementing infrastructures that will enable delivery of these products to the right patients at the right time.
The Bacteriophage Therapy Summit is your opportunity to learn from the expertise of KOLs from biotech companies, research institutions and technology experts presenting the latest case studies and in-depth discussion on key topics including:
- Different therapeutic products being developed including natural, synthetic, CRISPR-engineered phages and phage lysins
- Overcoming regulatory hurdles
- Optimizing -omics for phage-host sequencing and matching
- Novel pre-clinical models
- Formulation and manufacturing considerations for scaled production, as well as high product stability and quality
- Overcoming clinical development challenges
- Defining market access, reimbursement considerations and investment sources to accelerate commercialization and delivery of phage therapy to patients in need
There is no question that the post-antibiotic era is here. Join us to develop the next generation of phage therapy products disrupting the medical and healthcare industries for a better tomorrow.
Early booking and group discounts are available upon request. Please visit the website for more information on registration fees and discounts.More Information »