Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2019
Loews Chicago Hotel, 455 North Park Drive, Chicago, 60611, United States
05 September 2019 - 08 September 2019Summary
Designed to prepare for certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. Relevant topics include pathology, endoscopy, radiology, and nutrition.Overview
• Access to course recordings until the spring exam with registration*
• Mayo Clinic experts deliver the most comprehensive and time-efficient review available
• Earn more than 30 ABIM MOC points with your CME credit
• Receive a comprehensive list of high-yield facts with daily review
• Obtain Mayo Clinic study materials including a 100+ question practice test
• Faculty share more than 15 years of experience successfully preparing individuals for the board exam
• Recommended by more than 98 percent of attendees
• Course location easily accessible from around the country with great local offerings
• Attend the course in person or via webcast
* Recordings are available within 2 weeks from the course, and are accessed online through your account on the course website.
• Identify common liver diseases including viral hepatitis, autoimmune and inherited liver diseases. Understand the management of complications of cirrhosis.
• Identify common esophageal disorders and correctly interpret esophageal testing including manometry and impedence pH testing.
• Review gastric acid physiology and common diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
• Review micronutrient deficiencies and their manifestations. Review common malabsorptive disorders.
• Review diseases of the pancreas and biliary tree including acute and chronic pancreatitis, gallstones, and pancreatic cystic lesions.
• Review colonic disorders including constipation, inflammatory bowel disease and hereditary polyposis syndromes.
• Discuss the management of GI and hepatobiliary malignancies including cancers of the esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, bile duct and pancreas.
• Discuss relevant areas of pathology, endoscopy, radiology, and nutrition.More Information »