ICLE 2021: International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering
Holiday Inn Munchen - Stadtzentrum, 3 Hochstrasse, Munchen, Bayern, 81669, Germany
08 April 2021 - 10 April 2021Summary
ICLE is the only community across industry and academia dedicated to lymphocyte engineering! Join the world's health innovators to discuss the challenges and opportunities in immuno-gene therapyOverview
For the third year, we are bringing together the world's health innovators in immuno-gene therapy, this time in Munich, 8-10 April 2021
We will discuss what is necessary to make significant advancements in immuno-gene therapy and apply these findings in the field of oncology and beyond.
ICLE proves that a strong community of passionate scientists, clinicians and clinical researchers, industry leaders and start-ups are making a difference!
This conference is designed to provide valuable opportunities for face-to-face conversations with speakers and delegates. Join us for an unparalleled opportunity to network with experts as dedicated to this treatment modality as you.
Programme highlights include:
- Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Hematological malignancies
- Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Solid Tumors
- Genome editing for allogeneic ACT
- Safety switches and controlled expression
- Engineering HSC, NK, NKT and γδ T cells
- Target and receptor discovery
- Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of HIV
- Optimizing receptor and vector design
- Non-viral vectors and transposons
Abstract Submission Deadline: 18 November 2020
Early Registration Deadline: 17 December 2020
For Support Opportunities please visit: https://lymphocyte.kenes.com/support-benefits/More Information »