PREDiCT: Tumour Models London 2020
01 December 2020 - 03 December 2020Summary
Tune your Preclinical Outcomes to Fast-Track Oncology Therapeutics into Clinic through Enhanced Model Platforms and Selection StrategyOverview
Advancing In-vivo and emerging 3D/ex-vivo platforms, for comprehensive study of efficacy, safety, and immune response.
This year, the PREDiCT: 9th Tumour Models London will unite Preclinical and Translational Oncology Scientists to fast-track oncology therapeutics into clinic through enhanced model platforms and selection strategy. In recent times, we have seen the uptake of new preclinical models that boost our understanding of immuno-oncology therapies, as well as emerging 3D platforms for more comprehensive study of target validation and immune response. Reflecting these developments, our 2020 Case Studies Include:
- Roche discusses what we need for next gen model to enhance predictability and targeting?
- Genmab shares compares Humanized Models for the Study of T-Cell Engaging Bispecifics in Vivo
- GSK improves the safety predictability of IO modalities with Organ On Chip (OoC) models
- Dana Faber Cancer institute reveals RNA-sequencing analysis of immunotherapy response in organotypic tumor spheroids
- Institute of Cancer Research shares the Imaging of PD-L1 in head and neck cancer in response to oncolytic virotherapyMore Information »