Psych Congress Regionals - Tampa, FL
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, 4200 Jim Walter Boulevard, Tampa, 33607, United States
15 June 2019 - 15 June 2019Summary
Psych Congress Regionals is a series of 1-day events designed to offer insightful sessions on relevant mental health topics providing attendees with the latest advances in diagnosis and treatment.Overview
The 2019 Psych Congress Regionals program has been transformed with you in mind. With an innovative new format that encourages interaction, along with powerful new sessions, we're enhancing the quality psychopharmacology education that thousands of clinicians like you have come to expect from Psych Congress. Developed by our faculty of world-class clinicians, researchers, and educators, the new programming will strengthen your knowledge and your connections:
- Enhance your learning through our new "Turn and Talk" sessions, that encourage you to share your perspective on treatment ideas and best practices with fellow participants.
- Glean practical takeaways from real-world case studies led by expert faculty - leave equipped with new ideas and approaches that that can be easily implemented when you return to the office.
- Expand your treatment toolkit with our Wellness Workshops, offering a range of non-pharmacological methods to complement other approaches.
- Take part in the Psych Congress Suicide Prevention Initiative, presented in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Increase your knowledge of evidence-based guidelines and best practices when combatting OUD through our session developed in collaboration with the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD).
This is front-line education - practical and powerful - at a great value and right in your backyard.
Who Should Attend?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Primary Care Physicians
- Addiction Specialists
- Students, Residents, Fellows
- Other Mental Health ProfessionalsMore Information »