ePosters is the open-access library (ISSN 1754-1417) where you can share your scientific or medical poster with the world.
The Life of a Scientific Poster
Make the most of your conference poster by uploading it to ePosters, the online Library of scientific posters.
Uploading your poster is easy and free, and offers a number of benefits:
- Worldwide exposure – access to your work is no longer limited to meeting attendees.
- Increased collaboration - readers can contact you to discuss your work via anonymous email.
- Reduced admin – interested viewers can print out your poster locally on their own printer.
- No loss of copyright – we do not require you to assign us any copyright on your material.
- Customisable release and end dates enable you to embargo viewing of your poster on-site until a date of your choosing.
Need approval from your boss or co-authors before uploading?
Download this helpful PDF to tell them more about ePosters.
Partner with ePosters to promote your conference to a global audience and offer your poster presenters world-wide exposure. All sponsors receive a single, fully branded page for attendees to upload posters to, increasing the visibility of posters from your event.
Please contact Anna MacDonald for further details.
Companies can secure more exposure for the work and investment already expended in the preparation of their posters. ePosters offers a range of sponsorship options to maximise return on your investment.
For more details contact Kelly Giles.